What should I do if my power goes out?

You should check your own electrical equipment for a blown fuse or tripped breaker first. If no problem is found then call the Co-op at (509) 526-4041 to report an outage at any time 24 hours per day. We have local employees that will assist you in restoring the power. When you call please have the name the service is in, the address, and a phone number you can be contacted at available. Remember that many of the new cordless telephones will not work when there is a power outage.