Outage Center

Call (509) 526-4041 to report an outage.

Call 911 in case of emergency.

Please do not use email to report an outage.

View Outage Map


Procedure for Reporting an Outage

Check Your Electrical Panel

If you should experience a service interruption the first thing to do is to check your fuses or breakers to make sure the problem is not with your own equipment.

Check if Your Neighbors Have Service

This gives us some idea of the extent of the outage when you call in.

Call Columbia Rural Electric Association

All outages should be reported via phone by calling (509) 526-4041.

Please have the following information ready:

  • Your account number
  • The name your service is in (the name that appears on your bill)
  • Any information about the cause of the outage, such as a tree or limb on the line or broken pole, etc., this information will assist our service personnel in restoring your service quickly