Applications for the 2021 Year Have Been Closed
Grant funding will be available to selected organizations from Milton-Freewater, OR, Walla Walla County, and Columbia County. The goal of the grant program is to make a 1-time donation to one or more organizations that serve our communities. The maximum grant amount will be $10,000.
- Applications will be accepted between Monday, August 2, and 5:30 p.m., Monday, August 23
- Applications received after 5:30 p.m. on August 23, 2021, will not be considered
- Applications will be accepted via email only
- Submit applications to Columbia Rural Electric Association (REA)
Grant Policies & Guidelines
To be considered, organizations must meet certain criteria:
- 501(c) (3) or other non-profit status is not required
- Religious or political organizations are not eligible
- Organizations only – applications from an individual, or on an individual’s behalf, will not be considered
- Previous recipients of Columbia REA grants will be eligible to apply again after 5 years
For All Inquiries Regarding the Program
Please send an email with, “CREA Grant Application” in the subject line, to Columbia REA.