Columbia REA’s 84th Annual Meeting
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Walla Walla Service Center Warehouse
2929 Melrose Street
Walla Walla, Washington
Registration Now Open!
- Reservations must be made by Monday, April 15 to ensure seating
- Please register by calling (509) 526-4041 or visiting us in person!
- Once you register at the meeting, you are eligible for our door-prize drawings
- You must be present to win
- Handicapped parking close to the entrance is limited. If you need special
accommodations, please arrive early for assistance
- 3:30 p.m. Transportation departs from Starbuck School, 717 Tucannon Street
- 4 p.m. Transportation departs from Burbank Columbia REA Service Center, 26401 Ice Harbor Drive
- 4:15 p.m. Transportation departs from Dayton School District Football Field, 307 S Cottonwood Street
- 5 p.m. Registration opens; social hour begins
- 6 p.m. Dinner buffet served
- 6:45 p.m. Meeting called to order
- 8:30 p.m. Bus transportation departs
- Business report
- Announcement of election results
- Unfinished business
- New business
- Announcement of the 2022 scholarship recipients
- Door-prize drawings
- Conclusion of meeting
Handicap parking and drive-thru drop-off only will be available near the entrance to the meeting in the Columbia REA parking lot off Airport Way.
All other parking will be available at the Walla Walla Community Center main parking lot off Tausick Way. A shuttle bus will pick you up and bring you to the Columbia REA Service Center.
Bring Your Ticket to the Annual Meeting
The paper ballot you receive in the mail for Board Director elections also contains your ticket to the Annual Meeting.
The paper ballot you receive at home will have your name printed in the sample area you see below, along with a barcode. That is your ticket for the Annual Meeting. Please detach the top portion of the ballot, along the dotted line as seen below, and bring this with you to the meeting for quick, easy check-in and instant entry into the door-prize drawings!