Salary$51.33 per hour
Columbia Rural Electric Association (REA) has an opening(s) for a Journeyman Lineman to be based out of our Walla Walla and Dayton Service Centers in Washington.
This position requires performance of all responsibilities required of a Journeyman Lineman status including construction, maintenance, and repair of overhead and underground distribution systems.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Department, Columbia REA, 2929 Melrose, Walla Walla, WA or email our Jobs department. M-F, D-V, EOE.
Job Related Qualifications
- Qualify as an IBEW journeyman electrical lineman and become a member of Local 77 within 90 days
- Possess within 30 days a CDL with Class A endorsement
- Provide proof of safety, first aid, and CPR training
- Have the ability to operate digger derricks, bucket trucks, backhoe, and other equipment commonly used in the electric utility business
- Reside within 20 miles of the service center
Selected applicant must pass a job related pre-employment physical examination and drug screening test.
The Columbia REA service area lies in Southeastern Washington where there are abundant mountain and water recreational activities, educational opportunities, and friendly communities experiencing a lot of development.
This position offers an excellent benefits package including:
- 401-K and Pension Plan
- Life insurance