Skip to main navigation.

Request Electric Service

Thank you for contacting Columbia REA and inquiring about electric service.

If you want to transfer a service into or out of your name, please complete the Transfer - Move In/Move Out form and submit it to Columbia REA.

If you are new to the Columbia REA service area and are wanting to have new construction for a service, please complete the New Construction form and submit to Columbia REA. We will be in contact with you soon to review the process.

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo